All academic paper presentations at TALE 2020 will be organised into program tracks. Authors of papers are asked to nominate a track at the time of submission, but the Program Committee reserves the right to reallocate the submission to another track that more closely matches the nature and topic of the submission.
The Program Tracks will be divided into Core Tracks and Special Tracks.
- Engineering Education (University/College)
- Computing & IT Education (University/College)
- STEM Education (K-12)
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Open, Flexible & Distance Learning
- Workplace & Industry-Based Learning
Special Tracks (Tentative)
- XR and Immersive Learning Environments
- Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning in Education
- Preparing the Human Workforce for Industry 4.0 and the Robotic Workforce